2016-17 MLB Offseason Notable Transactions

by DarkSide830 - 181 cards (Last updated on Feb. 23, 2017)

Comments

Nov. 23, 2016 - 11:35AM
Mitch

Wow. My takeaways thus far is that the Astros have been very active and that the Braves are going to have a really old rotation. I didn't realize they had signed Bartolo Colon. He and Dickey may double the average age of the rotation. Unless they signed Bartolo to DH interleague games.

Nov. 23, 2016 - 8:22PM
DarkSide830

I believe Bartolo is their starting 1B.

Nov. 30, 2016 - 1:02AM
switzr1

The dugout seemed a little too young since the departure of Bobby Cox and Leo Mazzone. Bartolo and Dickey should help cover for that.

Dec. 6, 2016 - 4:14PM
Vvvergeer

This is a very nice, an useful, list. Keep it going.
Thanks.
v3

Dec. 7, 2016 - 6:34AM
jupiterhill

Great list, I didn't know about a lot of these. I think the Cardinals made a mistake waiving Hazelbaker. Can't wait to see the updated list, I hear my Royals might be making a move today.

Dec. 7, 2016 - 6:23PM
DarkSide830

I appreciate the support. Sorry Jupiter, I've been a bit busy the last few days. Will add the Davis deal as well as Beniot, Desmond, Ellis, ect.

Jan. 9, 2017 - 7:35PM
DarkSide830

Sorry this took so long. Didn't have the time to get all of the contract details while keeping up to date on daily happenings. Here you go.

Jan. 31, 2017 - 12:16PM
Brimose

Eric Fryer resigned with the Cardinals on a minor league deal. He'll probably be Molina's backup. Really good pickup for St. Louis; he was playing so well but we had to release him when Brayan Pena came off the DL; then Pena went back on the DL two weeks later but Fryer was already gone. Glad to have him back this year.