Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Trading Card Database?
- Is the site free?
- How can I see everything that is available?
- What can I do to help?
- What else can I do to help?
- What are the points for?
- How do you earn points?
- Is the Random Card of the Day really random?
- What are the guidelines for writing a Card of the Day comment?
- Are the cards listed for sale?
- How do I find a particular card in the database?
- How do I find all cards of one particular person?
- How do I find all cards of one particular team?
- Where are the inserts and parallels listed?
- How do I report an inaccuracy?
- The card says "Rookie" on it, but it's not denoted with "RC" in the database. Why?
- Do you list cards with wrong backs as error cards?
- Do you list mis-cut cards as error cards?
- I have this card, but I don't know what it is. How can I find out?
- How do I add a card to the database?
- How do I add a checklist to the database?
- How do I scan my cards?
- How do I keep my scans from coming out crooked?
- Do you accept photographed images of cards?
- If the uniform pictured doesn't match the team listed on the card, which team goes in the database?
Tracking Your Collection
- How do I add a single card to my collection?
- How do I add cards to my collection by set?
- How do I add cards to my collection by player/person?
- How do I add cards to my collection by team?
- How do I add consecutive cards to my collection at once?
- How do I add comments to the cards in my collection?
- What are lists?
- How do I create a list?
- How do I add cards to my list?
- How do I share my list with others?
- How are prices on this site determined?
- I found a price on the site that is not correct. What do I do?
- Are there any other free sites where I can find out what my cards are worth?
- Is it possible to use this site for trading?
- How do I go about finding trade partners?
- How do I contact another site member to propose a trade?
- What are some best practices to know about online trading?